The mission of the Prayer Ministry at All Saints Church
- To pray with and for the people of All Saints Church, our local community, and the world.
- To encourage and enable people to discover and deepen their own prayer lives.
We do this submitted to the authority of the Rector and the Vestry, and consonant with the Anglican way of living the gospel.
Some of the ministries we offer
- Sunday Morning Prayer
- Prayer Appointments
- Prayer and Praise Services
- Intercessory Prayer
- Soaking Prayer
- Public Services of Healing
- Prayer Ministry Training Workshops
- Faith Formation Classes
Upcoming prayer events
- Prayer teams are available every Sunday during the second service to pray with people.
- Prayer teams are available by appointment for extended times of personal prayer. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact a pastor or Barbara Beasley at email@example.com or 919-623-0557.
For more information
- Do you have needs that you would like to add to the church prayer list? Would you like the staff and prayer team to pray for you confidentially? Please contact the church office 919-942-4855 or email the church at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Would you like more information about the prayer ministry? Please contact Paul Marvin at email@example.com or 919-477-6974.
Paul Marvin, Leader of the Prayer Ministry